Case Study: Executive Search for a Senior Director of R&D for Mid-sized Biotech
Our client was utilising LinkedIn advertisements and 3 recruitment agencies to find new talent. However, they weren't having any success with senior specialised hires in R&D (drug development) and Device Engineering.
At the start of the engagement, the company had been struggling to hire a Senior Director, R&D with experience in Toxicology based in San Diego. It was important to them to hire individuals on-site in San Diego for between 2-5 days per week.
i-Pharm was tasked with completing the search and sourcing a Senior Director, R&D to oversee the development of drug substances and products.
In addition, we were engaged to build out specific areas of the Senior Leadership Team – SVP and C-Level, help scale the Engineering and Device business unit with on-site personnel. and support in scaling the Regulatory & Quality divisions with San Diego-based personnel.
- Meet with the company to outline the business growth objectives across 2022.
- Create a timeline to identify when hires would need to be made and in what areas.
- Map the specific talent and skillsets within San Diego, whether in competitors or similar businesses.
- Created 2 round interview process with the company (Zoom and On-Site meetings).
- Identify exceptional talent in shortlists and bring them to the attention of the client.
i-Pharm Consulting had strong conversion rate and we would be happy to recommend i-Pharm Consulting.