Do you have experience working within Rare Diseases?
Are you an experienced leader looking to take their career to new heights?
Would you like to be a key decision maker for global leading pharmaceutical company?
If you are an experienced sales leader who enjoys motivating a high performing sales team to elevate and continue to push the boundaries of how wide a reach this organisation can have in reaching their patient population. This role could be a great fit for you!
We are partnered with a global pharmaceutical company, who are at the forefront of pharmaceutical innovation in therapeutic areas such as Infectious Diseases And Rare Disease. They are searching for a Vice President of Sales to manage the Oncology business unit across the United States
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement strategy for brand strategy, sales direction and training initiatives.
- Oversees account-based selling.
- Develop and provide quantitative & qualitative regional business plans.
- Drive growth in sales across product portfolio
- Maintain key relationships with stakeholders.
- Educational background in Business or Life Science.
- Several years of leadership experience within Pharma, Biotech or Life Sciences.
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional teams.
- Broad knowledge of within Oncology or Rare Diseases.
If you would like to speak about this position further, feel free to reach out to Zainab Adekunle on firstname.lastname@example.org or +442075510732