A world leader in the Environment and Pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services who has over nine hundred sites globally and an annual turnover of over 7 Billion, are hiring actively in their Validation Department, specifically someone to oversee the team of 6 Validation Engineers.
As part of your job, you will be responsible for creating and executing programs that ensure laboratory computer systems, instruments, equipment, and operations meet GMP validation requirements. You will work independently or with a team to develop test plans and documents for validating laboratory systems, processes, instruments, and equipment. These documents must meet regulatory and client standards, including standard operating procedures and validation plans/protocols. You may also be in charge of administering bio/pharmaceutical data acquisition systems. It is essential that you complete all tasks with accuracy, efficiency, and the utmost quality.
- EU, FDA and GAMP validation expectations, regulations, and requirements.
- Team Management skills ideally. This position will look after a team of 6 - 7 Engineers.
- SME equipment validation lifecycle including computerised system.
- Laboratory systems and laboratory instrumentation Validation experience.
- Good Pharmaceutical or Biotech background.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more about the competitive salary and benifits included, please apply and we can speak further.