Territory Sales Manager - Wound Care
Territory: Sydney Metro
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000 Base Salary + Super + $20,000 car allowance + Bonus
- Are you a seasoned sales professional in the medical products industry, seeking a fresh opportunity within a global, reputable, and encouraging work environment?
- Are you drawn to the prospect of collaborating with a closely-knit team that provides support without excessive micromanagement?
- Imagine having the independence to shape your territory according to your preferences, free from continuous interference and bureaucratic hurdles.
- If so, consider joining a thriving medical device organization renowned for its expertise in wound care and medical consumables across the world!
- This company is a privately owned and well-established global medical device supplier with over 170+ years of experience
- With its historical major focus being Europe, they entered the Australian market in 2017 with the Head Office based in Melbourne
- They are specialists in their field of wound care and have developed a reputable name for themselves across ANZ.
- They are dedicated to enhancing clinical experience and are the essence of outstanding quality of care
- The companies' sales are already buoyant, but they could be spectacular with the right sales focus; the focus of a hard-working Territory Manager specialist like you!
Globally, they operate broadly in the medical devices and consumables space, including the following product ranges:
- Wound Management
- Compression therapy
- Immobilisation (casting)
- Operating room consumables (incl. drapes / gowns / suits / packs)
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Join a high-performing team, working under the guidance of the National Sales Manager who has been in the medical device industry for years
- This is a sales role where you will be required to grow and maximise their wound management and bandaging range
- As a territory manager, you will be building and nurturing strong relationships with all key clinical and commercial customers within public hospitals, private hospitals and community health accounts
- Product training and education on the product range will be necessary to maintain high customer satisfaction
- You will be go from one deal to the next, building your commission interest while taking the business steadily forward
Along with a high standard of sales experience, you will need
- You are required to make weekly visits to nurses' and doctors' rooms - having connections within the public and private hospitals already in place here will be a great advantage
- You have a demonstrated ability to maintain a high-level data, reporting and documentation
- The competitive base salary underlines how serious we are about attracting the right salesperson, as does the high bonus scheme, car allowance and additional benefits package
- Work with a global leader within the wound care management space
- High level of training provided by a dedicated trainer in this organisation
- Join a supportive and close-knit team that will keep you laughing, learning and growing in your career
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Executive Consultant, Michelle McKeown on 02 8310 5845 or apply directly to this advert with an updated resume and phone number so Michelle can contact you.
If this role is not suitable, Michelle is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in the Commercial Medical Device field.