Title: Senior QC Associate
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay rate: €30 - €34/hour
Work Schedule: 4 cycles shift pattern (4 days on, 4 days off) - 12-hour days and nights, including weekend.
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking for a Senior QC Associate to join their fill/finish bio-pharmaceuticals facility. The successful candidate will test in process, stability, and finished product samples, e.g., HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF analytical testing, characterisation and sample and data management.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Senior QC Associate will include:
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation
- Method Validation/Verification.
- Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology Biotechnology, or similar Scientific Subject.
- Have at least 5 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/health-care environment.
- Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Have strong technical writing skills.
- Be detail oriented, self-motivated with good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working on own initiative.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF testing would also be advantageous.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727