Description: 24/7 Shift Roles @ 35% shift premium.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Testing of in process, stability and finished product samples. eg HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF analytical testing, characterization and sample and data management.
Review and authorisation of Lab Data
Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
Document review/updates when required.
Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
Laboratory Investigation support
Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GMP standards.
Assisting in regulatory audits.
The successful candidate will:
* Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology Biotechnology or similar Scientific Subject.
* Have at least 5 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment.
* Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
* Have strong technical writing skills.
* Be detail oriented, self motivated with good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
* Be a self starter and capable of working on own initiative.
* Strong team work skills.
* Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
* Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF testing would also be advantageous