Title: Senior Plant QA Associate
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay rate: €38 - €43/H + 35% shift allowance.
Work structure: 4 cycles shift - (4 days on, 4 days off. 12-hour pattern days and nights including weekends)
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking for a Senior Plant QA Associate to join their bio-pharmaceuticals manufacturing facility! As a core member of the Quality Assurance team, the Senior Plant QA Associate will support the manufacturing operations as Quality point of contact.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Senior Plant QA Associate will include:
- Provide Quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of non-conformance (NC) events.
- Review and approval of deviations for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation.
- Observe and provide real-time quality oversight, and support for production unit operations, extending to formulation, vial and Syringe Fill Finish related activities, including observation and provision of direction during media fills and assessment of aseptic interventions
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience (4 yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with dynamic cross-functional teams and proven abilities in decision making.
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis /Deviation investigations.
- Experience working in aseptic operations, protein formulation, vial and syringe filling.
- Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements, and ability to evaluate compliance issues
- Please note: It is required to complete a eyesight test as part of the interview process.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727