The base salary range for this position is $150,000 - $170,000.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and implementation of cross-functional projects within the trials.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full-scale cross-functional project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Develop and Manage Risk Mitigation Strategies for projects
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Manage project study budgets and invoicing procedures according to study contract
What you will bring to the organization:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) level of qualification in life sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a CRO/Sponsor or clinical project management capacity
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP/FDA regulations and guidelines for medical devices and/or pharmaceutical/biologic agents
- A forward thinking and positive attitude