Title: Senior Associate QC Data Analytics
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay rate: €27 - €31/hour
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 37.5H/W. Hybrid
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate QC Data Analytics to provide data analytics support to enable data-driven decision making, building foundational capability to provide visibility into business processes and implementation of advanced analytics solutions to drive value. This is a great opportunity for someone with 1 - 2 year's experience in data analytics that's looking to get involved with cross-functional analytics projects to support their bio-pharmaceuticals company.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Senior Associate QC Data Analytics will include:
- Fostering a culture of data analytics and data visualisation through sharing of best practices and training of QC staff.
- Support to cross functional analytics projects. Building relationships with key business stakeholders, defining user requirements.
- Spotfire and Tableau reports development and maintenance.
- User Acceptance Testing.
- Development activities in SharePoint and Microsoft teams
- Write SQL queries and provide support for routine data pull request tickets.
The successful candidate must have:
- 1 - 2 year's experience in data analytics, with previous knowledge and experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology company is advantageous
- Hold a third level qualification in data analytics, computer science or related field.
- Proficiency in programming languages, with emphasis on SQL, Python, and/or R
- Experience with data visualisation tools or packages, such as Spotfire, Power BI or Tableau.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiarity with common laboratory operations systems, such as LIMS and LMES an advantage.
- Experience with advanced statistical/analytical techniques and machine learning algorithms an advantage.
- Excellent Organisational Skills and Time Management.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify and manage competing priorities.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727