Title: Regional Procurement Senior Specialist
Contract Length: 11 Months
Pay rate: Please enquire
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 39H/W. Flexible on-site requirement, minimum 1 day on-site per week.
Location: Ireland based. Able to report into site of choice within Ireland depending on location, please enquire.
Our client is looking for a Regional Procurement Senior Specialist to be responsible for executing strategic projects and supporting site's operating objectives, ensuring that procedures and processes are securely established to support the current operating plans for their pharmaceuticals manufacturing sites.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Regional Procurement Senior Specialist will include:
- Manages direct, indirect and research procurement categories incl. strategic sourcing and procurement, supplier selection and negotiations, creating leverage above site, contract management.
- Relationship management with senior stakeholders on site in order to provide full support on supply, driving & supporting changes
- Implementation of globally cascaded projects
- Responsible for continuous procurement process improvement, increasing personal productivity
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Engineering / Supply Chain or Business minimally; MBA or CPM /supply chain certification preferred.
- Working experience in multinational companies, complex matrix organisations, exposure to international teams
- 5-7 years of experience in manufacturing / supply chain / procurement for manufacturing sites
- 3 to 5 years of procurement experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrates strong leadership, collaboration, problem solving, and conflict management skills.
- Drives results while dealing with ambiguity and complex environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to influence at all levels in the organisation.
- Demonstrates capabilities in Strategic stakeholder relationship management, Supplier relationship management, Project management, Cost optimisation, Negotiations and Contract management, Financial / Legal / Business acumen.
- Native fluency in English
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727