Job Title: Quality, Risk and Compliance Manager - Phase I
Work Structure: Monday - Friday, 37 hours/week. Full-time onsite
Pay rate: £65 - £75/hour
Contract Length: 6 months
Contract type: INSIDE IR35
Location: Cambridge, England
Overview: Join our client's pharmaceuticals company as a Quality, Risk and Compliance Manager - Phase I ! In this position, you will have and provide extensive knowledge of the clinical trial process with strong training/mentoring experience of staff on a variety of processes and topics. You will have no direct reports. There will also be occasional drives to site locations with occasional travel both domestic and international included.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expertise in applicable GxP and appropriate regional regulations
- Extensive knowledge of the clinical trial process
- Expert knowledge of SOPs and WPDs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including appropriate use of medical and scientific terminology)
- Strong training/mentoring experience of staff on a variety of process/topics
- Strong attention to detail
- Effectively works independently or in a team environment.
- Highly developed problem solving, risk assessment, and impact analysis skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills including ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands/workload.
- Strong computer skills: ability to learn and become proficient with appropriate software
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Valid driver's license and ability to qualify for and maintain a corporate credit card with sufficient credit line for business travel
- Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Frequent mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending, and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups.
- Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Requires multiple periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727