Quality Assurance Manager
Contract: 6 month contract
Location: Hungary based- able to work within a hybrid model from the UK/ EU. *see further detail below
i-Pharm is exclusively partnered with a client based in Hungary which has recently raised funding through various investors to develop their business in Hungary and across the EU/ UK.
The contract research organisation is looking to hire for a Strategic Quality Assurance Manager to set up an effective QMS, review and update all SOPs and processes. The role will be to set up and train a future successful QA team.
The role will involve evaluating the current quality systems and allowing the development from that point on. Once implemented, support with the development of a long-term permanent team.
* Regarding location, for this 6 month contract the requirement will be that the QA manager will be present in the office in Hungary, there is flexibility for the individual to travel/ commute to the UK/ EU during the project in a hybrid model. Travel expenses will be covered.
The opportunity has the chance to either remain in Hungary as a permanent employee or if not, the development of the for a QA Manager to pass on all processes and management of the department following the the 6 month period.
What will this project involve and what type of QA Manager are we looking to speak to?
- This is an excellent role for a QA Manager who is passionate about implementation of processes, enjoys working with a new business to ensure standardisation of QA activities.
- You will be someone who thrives with a project management setting; adapting plans and priorities to meet operational challenges or providing advice to external vendors in their area of expertise
- Management of the annual internal audit plan and ensure Client audits and Regulatory inspections have procedures in place to be executed
- Lead Quality function to meet international standards through a robust Quality and CAPA implementation process.
Key requirements are:
- Previous experience with GCP is essential
- BSc degree (life science) or equivalent qualification/ experience with ISO 901
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in Clinical Quality Assurance within a CRO or Pharma organisation
Whats on offer:
A competitive salary of €70-90,000 pro rata
Additional benefits tbc
If you or anyone in your network are interested please do send your details through to Nicole Buckland,Executive Consultant:
#QualityAssurance #QA #Contract #Quality