About the role
The QC Manager will be managing a team of QC Analysts working with incoming materials and ensuring GMP compliant activities for the QC release of ATMP biotechnology products.
This role will be a key part of aiding the GMP facility in the production of gene therapy products for the ophthalmology, oncology, and neurology areas.
- Provide line management to member(s) of the incoming material inspection department to contribute to the overall group objectives
- Overseeing the incoming material inspection department to support the seamless supply of materials for the manufacture of drug products
- Support the development and implementation of quality control documentation/continuous improvement programmes
- Contribute to the training and development of team members
- Support & participate in Safety assessments, job hazard assessments, and FMEAs relevant to warehouse operations and material movement
- Ensure all incoming material documentation meets GMP requirements
- Supervisory and management experience of people and processes
- Minimum four years experience working in a GMP environment in a scientific discipline
- Experience in quality documentation (SOP, CAPA, deviation, batch records) and batch release
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Availability to work 5 days weekly on-site