Title: QA Senior Associate
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay rate: €30 - €34/hour + 20% shift allowance
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday. 2 Cycle shift (8 hr days and evening rotation)
Shift: Mon - Thurs (Days) 7 am -3pm / (Evening) 2.30pm-10.30pm. Friday (Days) 7am - 2pm / (Evenings) 1.30pm -8pm.
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking for a QA Senior Associate to join their QA Team at their bio-pharmaceuticals fill/finish facility! The successful candidate will be responsible for inspection and release of primary packaging components and will be a Quality point of contact for Incoming Inspections od Primary and packaging components.
Some of the key responsibilities for the QA Senior Associate will include:
- Testing of primary and secondary components for use in the manufacture of aseptic products.
- Sampling of Excipients and Drug Substance under Grade C conditions
- Review, approve and compile minor Non-conformance and CAPAs
The successful candidate must have:
- Must Pass Eye-Tests - required for Visual Inspection
- University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience (4 yrs. +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with dynamic cross-functional teams and proven abilities in decision making.
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis / Non-Conformance /Deviation investigations.
- Experience working in aseptic operations, protein formulation, vial, and syringe filling.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727