Product Manager Marketing - Gastroenterology, Colorectal & General Surgery
Our client is a global medical device distributor with a strong presence in Australia. Due to continuous growth, we require an experienced Product Manager to join the team in Sydney specializing in the Surgical space with a strong focus on GI, Colorectal & General Surgery with a National focus.
Role / Description
Exceptional opportunity for a motivated Product Manager to join an innovative medical device company. The successful Product Manager will join a high performing team specializing in areas including Gastroenterology, Colorectal & General Surgery.
You will become a marketing and product specialist in an established business. The role will involve leading strategic marketing plans in the Surgical business, bringing brand awareness through measured marketing strategies with a national focus.
Working closely with the Surgical Sales team, the successful Product Manager will be responsible for maximising growth and revenue in their business achieving strong growth. You will be expected to travel throughout Australia with a strong focus on the Eastern seaboard.
The role will involve developing brochures and materials for the sales team providing high quality training and support. Workshops and marketing events with both internal and external stakeholders will be required. This role is both office and field based, therefore you will spend time in the field with employees and develop strong relationships with the customer based.
The most suitable applicant will have a background in medical device sales and marketing with a keen interest in GI and Surgical space. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
- Previous marketing experience in a medical device setting is essential
- Strong understanding of anatomy with a focus on Surgical and GI procedures is highly regarded
- Clear network of relevant KOLs in NSW and Australia wide
- Experience developing brochures, marketing, and training materials
- A proven marketing professional with high levels of integrity is a must
- Bachelors or master's degree in Life Sciences or Marketing
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance and incentive bonus
- Ideal environment to meet a wide range of career aspirations
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please email Associate Director James McCune on email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, James is also available to discuss other positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.