An junior or associate level field service engineer is required for a very reputable security and device company.
The company has large contracts in highly visible and high profile locations.
Lynch pin to people's well being and safety.
This company has a strong financial stance in the market and are a global market leader.
They have 25 years presence in this space and have many different diversified sectors in imaging.
The role will be to repair, service and install equipment on an ongoing basis covering mostly QLD.
There will be the occasional need to travel interstate however they do have technicians dedicated to other states.
The role will require the need to report into the office 25% of the time in a given week, the rest will be out in the field and working from home.
The company has recently had some really positive growth and intend to grow further
- Working with company customers including in ANZ
- Install instruments at site
- Repair, test, calibrate laser systems and other related technology as required
- Working with the customer service team and field service manager for any potential enquires in the clinics
- Scheduling and service activities
- RMA tracking
- Provide Progress reports
- Sales order tracking and progress reports to the management team
- Special assignments as required
- Assigned Inventories and contributing to a fun and vibrant team so that patients get the best outcomes
- Continuously develop customer relationships
- Develop technology knowledge with new editions being released ongoing
- Life sciences degree
- Some experience working in a field service position in a medical device company
- X-Ray experience a must
- Be on call 1 week in 4.
- Trade 3 Certificate
- Occasional flights to interstate
- Restricted Electrical license
- Physically demanding aspects to the job so much be able bodied
- Experience with TGA and Medsafe
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Engineering, Executive, Commercial, Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Executive Consultant, Tom Desborough on +61 (0) 2 8310 5843, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not suitable, Tom is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.