Job Title: HEOR Project Manager
Initial 12 Month Contract (extension is performance dependant)
Fully remote with little travel to the client's Uxbridge or Cambridge site
Pay rate/hour: £35 - £38/h (37.5h/week) - INSIDE of IR35
The HEOR Project Manager drives the development and manages the execution of high-quality project plans in support of the HEOR Product Teams. He/she applies project management best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Work closely with the client's HEOR team and other functions as well as regions & affiliates to develop and manage high quality, integrated, cross-functional timelines/plans for the development of the HEOR global deliverables.
- Drive alignment of deliverables with overall product plan, including partnering with vendors, ensure active risk management as it relates to timelines, communications and capacity planning.
- Prepare reporting tools that document ongoing progress and activity (status slides/dashboards).
- Support business critical above-product workstreams or projects.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for project management related activities for HEOR global deliverables.
- Provide project information to HEOR Product Lead / TA Head for incorporation into portfolio-level strategy, plans, deliverables.
- Guide each process to ensure that each HEOR deliverable is prepared in compliance with the client's SOPs.
- Document key issues, decisions, actions of team meetings that impact delivery of HEOR global materials.
- Escalate cross-functional project issues to HEOR leadership, relevant functional leader or regional lead as appropriate.
- Implement decisions from GVA team meetings, governance reviews and roundtable discussions.
- Coordinate activities with external business partners where applicable.
- Lead ad-hoc project meetings, document takeaways and archive materials.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Doctorate degree & 1 year of Project management experience.
- Master's degree & 3 years of Project Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree & 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or other Healthcare-related field.
- Experience using Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the Bio-pharmaceutical Industry.
If you would be interested OR if you know someone who is, please get in touch via my details below:
+44 20 3326 4116 (UK)/+353 1 485 4994 (IE)/+31 20 808 1524 (NL)