Job Title: Facilities Engineer
Work Structure: Monday - Friday, 39 hours/week.
Pay rate: €38 - €43/hour
Contract Length: 11 months
Location: Carlow, Ireland
Overview: Join our client's bio-pharmaceuticals site as a Facilities Engineer! In this position, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and equipment of buildings and facility related equipment at their site.
Key Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer include, but not limited to:
- Maintain Facility and Utility Support services in the context of retaining a permanent inspection readiness state for the site.
- Collaboration with other departments and our out-sourced partners to ensure the successful delivery of the Facility and Utility Support function in the safest, most time efficient and cost-effective manner
- Support the development and execution of Change Control related to the Engineering function.
- Participate in and contribute to Lean measures such as Gemba and Kaizen events.
- Support site Reliability and Calibration improvement programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in an Engineering, Science or other technical discipline
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired with Green Belt preferred.
- Considerable experience in a comparable role typically gained operating as an independent contributor adding considerable value to the business.
- Experience within Facilities and Utilities support areas in a GMP manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in identifying and delivering improvement projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on objectives with limited oversight.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Excellent report, standards, policy writing skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and job-related computer applications required.
- Strong safety ethos.
- Proven record of management of change in a commercial site.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727