· Accountable for compliance via documentation completion, risk assessments, closing out corrective actions, participate in audits and inspections and proactively highlighting any issues around compliance.
· Escalate issues in a timely manner to relevant onsite stakeholders and support the resolution of any such issues.
· Development of new and review and update of existing SOPs.
· Support site Reliability and Calibration improvement programs.
· Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to ensure project activity is supported through inspection and safety walks.
· Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
· Collaborate with multiple partners (e.g., IPT, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Quality, Labs, Third Parties, Vendors etc).
· Drafting presentations and reporting out on progress on initiatives to stakeholders as required.
· Managing vendors for work on site ensuring compliance with safety and permitting requirements for all on site activities.
· Responding to safety events, collecting information and coordinating investigations and remediation actions.
· Responding to building fabric issues, collecting information to support investigations and coordinating closure of remediation actions.
· Supervision of temporary building utilisation and responding to issues as they arise.
· Overseeing building utilisation and conducting periodic occupancy checks.
· May be required to perform other duties as assigned.