I am searching for an Engineering Technician / Maintenance Technician to work at a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that produces various Vaccines and Anti Venom's. This is a global organisation operating across 3 continents, with an excellent reputation within the industry.
As an Engineering Technician / Maintenance Technician you will perform a broad range of planned and unplanned maintenance activities under GMP regulations specific to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. Once trained you will have a certain amount of autonomy in your role and be able to make independent decisions.
Deliver engineering support to customers for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements and:
- Plan and execute routine work
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
- Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas
- Understand, execute and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within their own work area and shared workshop.
- Have a good knowledge of SAP requirements, have the ability to demonstrate and coach its basic functions.
- Engineering Apprenticeship and Preferably HNC/D
- English Language
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy are essential together with excellent attention to detail
- Development of assessment of competence will be through the completion of the Engineering Multi-skilling training/development program. This reflects the dual nature of the responsibilities required for the role.