· Provides advanced support to the International Trade and Customs operations.
· Support the EMEA countries import & export teams to enable import & export operations in the EMEA countries within the timelines for new legal entities set up, legal entities name change, covering Customs required licences/registrations/authorisations, special customs programs (REX, IP, AEA, etc.) at company and product level.
· Review, draft Customs brokers contracts, POAs and relevant legal requirements to manage import & export shipments compliantly with the relevant country Customs Regulations
· International Trade related project management for company spin off. Work closely with country import & export teams across the region, cross functional teams, and key stakeholders to establish project charter, risk assessment, status update and key deliverables to ensure the project completion successfully within the timeline.
· Monitor Customs and other governing agency laws and regulations where company entities are involved in cross border activities. Work with country import & export teams for detailed work plan
· Draft of local SOP/procedures for Customs & Trade Regulations activities
· Support & drive continuous improvement activities to ensure globally consistent best in class processes, systems, and standards.
· Proven knowledge of Product Classification (HS codes)
· Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts and models, order management, trade financing.
· Working knowledge of EMEA Import/Export laws and regulations, Customs formalities, MOH, REACH, etc. requirements and global application.
· Must be able to perform gap analysis, identify gaps/issues related to non-compliance, formulate corrective action plan, present findings to management and operations and implement agreed upon actions.
· Must possess initiative and problem solving skills.
· Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and good team player.
· Microsoft Excel user and familiar with ERP systems (JDE)
· Able to prioritize and manage own workload and report in a structured manner.
· Experienced in working within a regulated environment.
Education and/or Experience
3-5 years of experience in Trade Compliance, Global Trade, International Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Import/Export, Licensed Customs Broker