Title: EMEA Customs and Trade Consultant
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay rate: 30 - €34/hour
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 37.5H/W. Ideally 2 days on-site and 3 remote
Location: Newbury, Berkshire, UK
Our client is looking for a EMEA Customs and Trade Consultant to provide advanced support to the International Trade and Customs operations at their Pharmaceuticals company!
Some of the key responsibilities for the EMEA Customs and Trade Consultant will include:
- Support the EMEA countries import & export teams to enable import & export operations in the EMEA countries within the time-lines for new legal entities set up, legal entities name change, covering Customs required licences/registrations/authorisations, special customs programs (REX, IP, AEA, etc.) at company and product level
- International Trade related project management for company spin off.
- Proven knowledge of Product Classification (HS codes)
Monitor Customs and other governing agency laws and regulations where the company's entities are involved in cross border activities
- Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts and models, order management, trade financing
- Working knowledge of EMEA Import/Export laws and regulations, Customs formalities, MOH, REACH, etc. requirements and global application.
- Must be able to perform gap analysis, identify gaps/issues related to non-compliance, formulate corrective action plan, present findings to management and operations and implement agreed upon actions.
- Must possess initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and good team player.
- Microsoft Excel user and familiar with ERP systems (JDE)
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload and report in a structured manner.
- Experienced in working within a regulated environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Trade Compliance, Global Trade, International Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Import/Export, Licensed Customs Broker
- University/bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficient in English
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727