Job Title - Data Manager/Senior Data Manager
Location: USA or Canada
Working model: Fully home based
Salary : $100,000 - $135,000 + benefits package
I'm working with a leading CRO who has successfully won a large body of work and are looking to hire Data Managers to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client is a CRO of choice for large Pharmaceuticals companies and has built a strong brand with smaller biotech and biopharma sponsors too which offers more variety in your work.
- Provides clinical data management leadership within the study team to align on and drive data collection requirements for one or more complex clinical development projects
- Efficiently plans, coordinates, and delivers complete, high quality and reliable clinical trial data in a timely manner for assigned projects
- Responsible for end to end clinical data management activities and serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external study team members
- Provides strong quality and project oversight over third party vendor responsible for data management deliverables
- Takes a leadership role to gather content and integration requirements for EDC and close collaboration with partners supporting other data collection systems (eCOA, External Data, Safety Gateway). Enforces data standard conventions and quality expectations for clinical data per defined processes
- Authors, reviews/revises DM related study plans including Data Quality Management Plan, Data Validation Plans, Data Review Plan, eCRF Completion Guidelines and other study documents to ensure quality and standardization
- 5+ years experience as a clinical data manager
- 3+ years experience independently leading studies
- Must have technical / hands on experience with database build (ecrf design, edit checks, UAT)
- Strong communication skills
- Must be located in the US or Canada and relevant work authorisation
Send your CV to me, Clara Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 332-219-0880 for a confidential chat.