Customer Care & Inside Sales Specialist
Salary: $ 70-75 k base + super
Ask yourself this:
- Are you a Customer Sales & Inside Sales Specialist who is ready to find a job that is the perfect fit for you?
- Including a high guaranteed basic salary that reflects your value to our business?
- Would you like to work with a close-knit team where you are supported but not micro-managed? Given the autonomy to work your territory the way YOU want to without constant interference and endless red tape?
- Want to work for a successful medical device organisation who are experts in cutting edge technology within the biosensor space?
If the answers to the above is YES then we think we might be the right company for you!
- This company is a leading innovator in the field of biosensor technology, dedicated to transforming healthcare and improving the lives of people around the world
- They are leading medical device company that specializes in the distributing cutting-edge technology. The company is known for its innovative and high-quality products that are designed to improve testing for detecting specific analytes in samples
- Coming up to their 22nd year of establishment, the company has established a reputation for delivering high quality medical devices across Australia.
- Their mission is to develop cutting-edge diagnostic solutions that empower healthcare professionals and patients alike.
- The companies' sales are already buoyant, but they could be spectacular with the right customer sales specialist; the focus of an enthusiastic and autonomous specialist like you!
- Join a high-performing team in Victoria
- You will play a crucial role in driving our sales and business growth.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships, identifying new sales opportunities, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- This role combines both strategic and tactical elements of sales, making it an exciting opportunity for individuals who thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, product knowledge, and competitor activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in customer sales and inside sales roles, preferably in the medical device or healthcare industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a team player.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of biosensor technology and healthcare products is a
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Roisin Flood on 02 8310 5849, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Roisin is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.