Title: Territory Manager
Location: Sydney, NSW
Territory: Sydney, NSW (territory to be finalised dependent on where you live)
Salary: $115,000 - $124,000 Base Salary + car allowance + bonus + super
Ask yourself this:
- Are you looking to find a job that is the perfect fit for you?
- Are you a proactive and results-driven territory manager seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in the healthcare industry?
- And would you like to work with a close-knit team where you are supported but not micro-managed? Given the autonomy to work the way YOU want to without constant interference and endless red tape?
- Want to work for a dynamic team with a leading creator of energy-based aesthetic & medical treatment system?
If the answers to the above is YES then we think we might be the right company for you!
- This company is a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer and supplier and have built a reputable name for themselves
- They are dedicated to providing a diverse range of leading treatment applications for hair removal, skin revitalisation, scar reduction, gynecological health, body contouring, and more
- Into their 32nd year of establishment, they have developed a reputable name for themselves.
- This company has offices in 21 countries around the world with over 6000 employees
- They are market leaders in aesthetics and gynecologic laser, RF and microneedling technologies
- The companies' sales are already buoyant, but they could be spectacular with the right sales focus; the focus of a highly experienced territory manager like you!
- Territory Management: Take ownership of the assigned NSW territory, conducting thorough market analysis to identify potential customers and opportunities for business growth.
- Relationship Building: Develop and nurture strong relationships with existing and potential customers, understanding their needs and aligning our solutions to meet those needs effectively.
- Sales Development: Implement strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets, including identifying new business opportunities, upselling to existing clients, and collaborating with the sales team to drive overall growth.
- Product Knowledge: Stay informed about our products and services, ensuring a deep understanding of their features and benefits to effectively communicate and position them in the market.
- Customer Training: Provide training and support to customers, ensuring they maximize the value of our products and services.
- The target customers are high end beauty, dermatology, and cosmetic GP
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in customer development, account management, or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of the aesthetics landscape in NSW
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Previous Salesforce experience would be a bonus
- Self-motivated, with a passion for healthcare technology and a commitment to delivering high-quality service.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Roisin Flood on 02 8310 5849, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Roisin is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.