Contract Study Specialist
i-Pharm Consulting are currently working with biopharmaceutical company specialised in rare diseases who are seeking a Contract Senior Study Specialist to support the feasibility, design, and execution Phase 1-4 and post approval studies. This is an initial 12-month which offers hybrid working.
You will be involved in:
- Developing and reviewing the study specific documentation
- Supporting the management of regulatory document collection and the tracking for sites.
- Ensuring the investigator payment e.g site set-up, pass-through processing, visit payment processing and funding processing
- Manage and resolve site related issue
- Contributing to Global Study Operations risks identification and mitigation's.
- BS or higher in nursing, life/ health sciences is preferred
- Experience in oversight of external vendors
- Previous experience with Compliance and Quality
- Rare Disease experience
- Length: 12 months
- Start date: ASAP.
- Location: London (2 days in-office)
- Hours: 37.5 p/w
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Aleksandra Brujic on +35312645159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Aleks is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.