Contract Senior Study Specialist - Rare Disease - Biopharma
i-Pharm Consulting are currently working with biopharmaceutical company specialised in rare diseases who are seeking a Contract Senior Study Specialist to support the registration and approval of clinical development assets. This is an initial 12-month contract which offers a hybrid working model.
You will be involved in:
- Supporting the country oversight, site feasibility assessment and site selection.
- CRO oversight of EC related submission and approval activities
- Oversight of essential documents for study life-cycle management
- Oversight and management of essential documents in the Trial Master File (TMF)
- Facilitating Screening Authorization Forms sign off and oversee tracking.
- BA/BSc obtained in nursing, life /health sciences.
- Rare Disease experience is highly sought after.
- Strong experience within study management and execution
- Drug Development and Study Design experience
- Length: 12 months
- Start date: ASAP.
- Location: London (2 days in-office)
- Hours: 37.5 p/w
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Aleksandra Brujic on +35312645159 or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable,Aleks is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.