Here's what you can look forward to:
- High employee retention: every Business Development Manager stays in the average +5 years with the company. In my opinion, this speaks to reliable employee-friendliness and development opportunities.
- +200 chemists and biologists in the entire staff. This provides solid support for every aspect of your sales activities.
- Employer with 20 years of market presence. In such an environment, long-term career plans can be forged with high confidence
- Market analysis for identifying potential new customers within the DACH pharmaceutical industry
- Proactive contact with decision-makers on the customer side
- Close collaboration with the inside sales team regarding the preparation of compelling business proposals
- Conduct presentations on-site with the customer
- Willingness to travel
- Development of existing customer base
Location: Remote, if your place of residence is in Germany or in Austria or in Switzerland
Contract Type: Permanent Position. You will be directly hired by my client
Starting Date: According to your notice period
- On behalf of a pharmaceutical CMO or CDMO, you have been responsible for acquiring new customers for several years, most of whom are pharmaceutical companies within the DACH-Region.
- Your place of residence is in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland
- Excitement for an international work environment
- Proactive and solution-oriented work mentality
My Contact Details
Dr. Emma Fleury, i-Pharm Consulting GmbH
Take a look at my client and candidate´s recommendation in my Linkedin´s profile:
I really appreciate all applications, however I have to inform that due to the high candidacies´numbers I am not able to guarantee feedback, if your profile does not fulfill the most important requirements above. In this case, let us try the next time!