Job Title: Clinical Trials Manager - Virology
Work Structure: Monday - Friday, 37 hours/week. REMOTE
Pay rate: Up to £60/hour
Contract Length: 12 months
Contract type: INSIDE IR35
Location: Hayes, London, England
Overview: Join our client's global pharmaceuticals company as a Clinical Trials Manager - Virology! This role involves regional management on Phase Ib-III clinical studies, with a strong emphasis on the EMEA region. The successful candidate will work across several studies, including involvement from study start-up to study close-out activities.
Key Responsibilities for the Clinical Trials Manager - Virology include, but not limited to:
- Provides regional management of global PIb-III studies managed by Clinical Program Manager
- Contributes to development of study budget.
- Contributes to development of RFPs and participates in selection of CROs/vendors.
- Manages CROs/vendors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for CROs, addressing questions and applying knowledge to resolve problems.
- Interacts with cross-functional teams internally and externally to ensure trial progress
Qualifications & Experience:
- Significant relevant experience and a BSc or nursing qualification in a relevant scientific discipline
- Previous experience in Virology areas would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must have previous study management/coordination experience at Sr CTMA level.
- Monitoring experience is highly desirable as co-monitoring will be required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of FDA and EU Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials is desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be able to generally understand, interpret, and explain protocol requirements to others.
- Must be able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Must be able to participate in multiple departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiatives under limited supervision.
- Must have a general, functional expertise to support SOP development and implementation.
- Must be able to resolve problems using national and international regulations, guidelines, and investigator interaction.
- Excellent teamwork, decision-making and organisational skills are key to success.
- Strong communication skills
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727