Clinical Specialist / Oncology & Haematology SME - Leading CRO
A chance to join an award winning CRO. This company have over 20 years in the industry and offer leading clinical projects across oncology, cardiology, auto-immune disease and many more.
This company partner with world leading Biotech sponsors and are one of the leaders in the oncology space - this includes CAR-T cell therapy project scope.
This is one of the first hires in this area in the AU market for this business. It has seen a lot of success over their EU offices and so are growing out this specific team, which presents a lot of unique progression opportunities as an oncology specialist.
As a Clinical Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for all clinical teams relating to oncology & haematology related queries - including study protocols and SOPs, liaising with doctors, nurses, CRAs, CPM and other internal teams.
This company drive a healthy and successful work culture and so offers a hybrid in-office and remote working schedule - allowing full support with face-to-face training, as well as the flexibility to work remote.
This role would suit an experienced oncology coordinator / Manager / Team Lead from a CRO / Pharma / Trial Site / Research Institute background with clinical trial experience phases I-III
Hybrid office/work from home offered.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide comprehensive care to patients with cancer and haematological disorders.
- Assess and manage patient's medical conditions, including diagnosing, treating, and monitoring.
- Educate patients and their families on treatment options, side effects, and self-care strategies.
- Participate in clinical trials and research projects to advance treatment options.
- Assist in developing and implementing care plans and treatment protocols.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to improve patient outcomes and optimise treatment plans.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and protocols.
- Current state licence as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical experience in oncology and haematology.
- Strong knowledge of cancer treatments, haematological disorders, and related therapies.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Life Sciences industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Title: Clinical Specialist
Salary: Circa $150,000 depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Keeley Munday, Principal Consultant on +61 (02) 8310 5854, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSOCIATED KEY WORDS: CRA / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / i-Pharm / Office Based / Field Based / Oncology / Cardiovascular / Infectious Diseases / CNS / Central Nervous System / Respiratory / Phase II / Phase III / Australia / Melbourne / Clinical