Clinical Site Coordinator / Melbourne / Hybrid (3-days a week in-office)
Join an expanding CRO as a Clinical Site Coordinator - this role would suit any experienced CRA's who are looking to reduce their travel, while remaining in a similar field.
You will be responsible for study feasibility, establishing strategic relationships with a network of sites, and play a key role in executing feasibility.
This company partner with world leading Biotech sponsors and give the opportunity to be a part of some world-leading, unique projects - this includes CAR-T Cell therapy.
If you aspire to build an exciting career in the industry - this role offers both progression opportunities with quarterly promotions taking place and cross-functional movements within the company.
- Act as a site relations and excellence partner, overseeing and fostering relationships.
- Support management in expediting feasibility activities, site selection, alignment with studies, and study start-up.
- Proactively research and understand the specified site landscape and intelligence, including Key Opinion Leader presence, site capabilities, country standard of care, and medical practices.
- Build and maintain relationships with preferred site networks and conducting meetings with network directors.
- Provide ongoing support to sites, identify and discuss future business opportunities.
- Develop effective plans for site contacts, troubleshooting, and follow-up.
- Serve as the main point of contact for project teams regarding site performance issues and updates on pertinent site information.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of Clinical Monitoring experience.
- Broad knowledge of drug development, clinical trial management, and operational procedures, including GCP guidelines.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Location: Melbourne / hybrid
Salary: Circa $130,000 base plus superannuation
Please contact Keeley Munday on 02 8310 5854 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.