An opportunity to join one of New Zealand's leading early-phase clinical research organisations. This company have been established for over 20 years and so are specialised experts in the industry.
They have a focus on neurology, oncology, diabetes clinical projects and have some interesting projects focusing on gene editing and so offer some unique and complex studies. They have seen some successes over the years and are a growing business, offering chances for progression and development across the teams.
They are looking for a Research Coordinator to join on a permanent basis where you will be responsible for project managing multiple projects across a specified therapeutic area and so offers the chance to become a SME. This is a patient focused role and will see you building strong relationships with both clinical patients and cross-functional research groups in the business.
This role would suit someone with a background in clinical research, laboratory or nursing practice who are now seeking a more project-management focused role.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of clinical research studies, ensuring compliance with protocols, regulations, and ethical guidelines.
- Recruit, screen, and enrol eligible study participants, ensuring accurate documentation and informed consent.
- Schedule and conduct study visits, procedures, and follow-up assessments according to study protocols.
- Collect, manage, and analyse research data, maintaining accurate and complete records.
- Liaise with study sponsors, principal investigators, and interdisciplinary teams to facilitate study implementation and resolve any issues that arise.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of regulatory documents, including Institutional Review Board (IRB) applications and study amendments.
- Monitor and maintain study supply inventory, ensuring availability of necessary materials and equipment.
- Collaborate with study participants and provide education and support throughout the research process.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field, such as biology, nursing, or life sciences. A relevant master's degree is a plus.
- Previous experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator or in a similar research role is preferred.
- Strong understanding of clinical research processes, regulations, and ethical guidelines (e.g., ICH-GCP).
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in data collection, management, and analysis.
Joining the team as a Clinical Research Coordinator will provide an excellent opportunity to grow and become established in the area of clinical research. They have a real focus on wellness and offer extensive leadership programmes to drive a healthy workforce.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply direct or contact Keeley Munday on +61 02 8310 5854 for more information.
Title: Research Coordinator
Location: Christchurch (on-site)
Salary: Circa $90,000 base
Associated Keywords: Clinical trials, Research protocols, Study coordination, Participant recruitment, Informed consent, Data collection, Study monitoring, Regulatory compliance, Ethical guidelines, Institutional review board (IRB), Research documentation, Study coordination, Investigational drug/device, Study budgeting, Protocol amendments, Adverse event reporting, Data analysis, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Study start-up, Site management