Are you seeking a new role in Clinical Research?
Here is a chance to join a unique clinical research business who are growing their team in Melbourne....
This company have seen some successes over the years and are a growing business, offering chances for progression and development across the teams. You will be coordinating a portfolio of projects, partnering with the clinical teams and sponsors.
This is a patient focused role and will see you building strong relationships with both clinical patients and cross-functional research groups in the business.
This role would suit someone with a background in clinical research, laboratory or nursing practice who are now seeking a more project-management focused role.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of clinical research studies, ensuring compliance with protocols, regulations, and ethical guidelines.
- Recruit, screen, and enrol eligible study participants, ensuring accurate documentation and informed consent.
- Schedule and conduct study visits, procedures, and follow-up assessments according to study protocols.
- Collect, manage, and analyse research data, maintaining accurate and complete records.
- Liaise with study sponsors, principal investigators, and interdisciplinary teams to facilitate study implementation and resolve any issues that arise.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of regulatory documents, including Institutional Review Board (IRB) applications and study amendments.
- Monitor and maintain study supply inventory, ensuring availability of necessary materials and equipment.
- Collaborate with study participants and provide education and support throughout the research process.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field, such as biology, nursing, or life sciences. A relevant master's degree is a plus.
- Previous experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator or in a similar research role is preferred.
- Strong understanding of clinical research processes, regulations, and ethical guidelines (e.g., ICH-GCP).
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in data collection, management, and analysis.
Joining the team as a Clinical Research Coordinator will provide an excellent opportunity to grow and become established in the area of clinical research. They have a real focus on wellness and offer extensive leadership programmes to drive a healthy workforce.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply direct or contact Keeley Munday on +61 02 8310 5854 for more information.
Title: Research Coordinator
Salary: Circa $90,000 base
Associated Keywords: Clinical trials, Research protocols, Study coordination, Participant recruitment, Informed consent, Data collection, Study monitoring, Regulatory compliance, Ethical guidelines, Institutional review board (IRB), Research documentation, Study coordination, Investigational drug/device, Study budgeting, Protocol amendments, Adverse event reporting, Data analysis, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Study start-up, Site management