More and more people we speak with are saying the following things
- We are travelling too much
- The workload is too high
- Expected work hours are unreasonable
- People are leaving and are not being replaced
If all of the above resonates with you, please read on
This is an opportunity to work with a company that has its priorities right. Being Values and Mission focused, their priorities are to ensure their people are well looked after.
So, that means a very manageable work load that is shared in a team environment - so no silo working here.
The contractual work week is shorter than any company I recruit for. So probably the best work life balance in the biz.
As a specialist Oncology Clinical Trials organisation they work with clinicians who advise on study concepts and see them through to the end published results.
We want to speak with experienced Clinical Research Associates with
- Minimum 3 years independent monitoring experience in Australia as a CRA
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Life Sciences, Nursing)
- Strong knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, and local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Willingness to travel to clinical trial sites as required - approx 5 days per month
Please press apply to express your interest in this opportunity
For further information, please contact Dana Sarkissian on 02 8310 5842 or firstname.lastname@example.org