Clinical Project Manager
- Excellent Salary and benefits on offer
- Preparation, conduct, and reporting of selection, initiation, routine and closeout monitoring visits
- Site management, general administration of clinical research studies in Australia.
- Contact for clinical investigators, vendors and support services in regard to study progress
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met
- Overall management of budgets and contract negotiations
- Open communication with the project team
- Facilitating onsite training
- Preparation for and attendance at company's audits; resolution of audit findings
- Management of Regulatory Affairs in procurement of site regulatory documents
- At least 4 years experience as a Project Manager
- Any Clinical Trial Institution experience will be highly regarded
- Experience in Oncology, Cardiology and/or Infectious Diseases essential
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Life Sciences industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain & Logistics and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Executive Consultant Dana Sarkissian on 02 8310 5842, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Dana is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.