A chance to join an award winning CRO. This company have over 20 years in the industry and offer leading clinical projects across oncology, cardiology, auto-immune disease and many more.
This company offers an extensive training programme to ensure highly qualified and successful new starters - supported by senior management team from day one.
Quarterly promotions take place to promote quicker & healthier progression across the company and so offers reach chances to grow in your career.
As a Clinical Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing specialised care to patients dealing with oncological and haematological conditions. Your expertise and commitment to excellence will contribute to our mission of improving the lives of individuals affected by cancer and blood disorders.
This company drive a healthy and successful work culture and so offers a hybrid in-office and remote working schedule - allowing full support with face-to-face training, as well as the flexibility to work remote.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide comprehensive care to patients with cancer and haematological disorders.
- Assess and manage patient's medical conditions, including diagnosing, treating, and monitoring.
- Administer chemotherapy and other therapeutic agents as prescribed, ensuring safe and effective delivery.
- Educate patients and their families on treatment options, side effects, and self-care strategies.
- Participate in clinical trials and research projects to advance treatment options.
- Assist in developing and implementing care plans and treatment protocols.
- Provide emotional support to patients and their families, addressing their concerns and fears.
- Collaborate with health care professionals to improve patient outcomes and optimise treatment plans.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and protocols.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nursing or a related field.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- Certification in Oncology Nursing (OCN) or Haematology Nursing (CHN) preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical experience in oncology and haematology.
- Strong knowledge of cancer treatments, haematological disorders, and related therapies.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Life Sciences industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Title: Clinical Specialist
Salary: Circa $150,000 depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Keeley Munday, Principal Consultant on +61 (02) 8310 5854, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSOCIATED KEY WORDS: CRA / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / i-Pharm / Office Based / Field Based / Oncology / Cardiovascular / Infectious Diseases / CNS / Central Nervous System / Respiratory / Phase II / Phase III / Australia / Melbourne / Clinical