Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
I am partnered with a dynamic and innovative biotechnology company based in Maryland, USA, at the forefront of groundbreaking immunology research and development. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Chief Medical Officer (CMO) to join our leadership team and guide our clinical, regulatory, and medical affairs functions.
About the Role:
As the CMO, you will play a pivotal role in translating our cutting-edge scientific discoveries into life-changing therapies for patients with immunological diseases. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of our clinical development pipeline, from early-stage research to late-stage clinical trials and regulatory submissions. You will also oversee our medical affairs department, ensuring scientific accuracy and effective communication of clinical data to healthcare professionals and the broader medical community.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision for our clinical development, regulatory, and medical affairs functions.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of comprehensive clinical development plans for our pipeline of investigational immunotherapies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clinical investigators, regulatory agencies, and healthcare professionals.
- Secure regulatory approvals for our investigational therapies and ensure their successful commercialization.
- Champion evidence-based medicine and represent the company at scientific conferences and industry events.
- Stay abreast of the latest advancements in the field of immunology and their potential impact on our pipeline.
- Foster a culture of scientific excellence, ethical conduct, and patient-centricity within the organization.
- MD degree with board certification in a relevant speciality
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with at least 10 years in leadership roles within clinical development.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and commercializing novel therapeutics.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial design, regulatory requirements, and good clinical practice (GCP).
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically, build consensus, and motivate a team.
- Passion for innovation and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of patients.
- $450,000 - $500,000 + market competitive bonus + equity
- Opportunity to contribute at the forefront of immunology research and development.
- Lead a dynamic and innovative company culture.
- Make a significant impact on the lives of patients with immunological diseases.
If this is an opportunity you would like to learn more about, or if you know someone who would be suited, feel free to reach out.
📞(701) 247 5242