Do you have experience working within Oncology?
Do you have experience launching drugs in the US market?
Would you like to be a key decision maker for an innovative pharmaceutical company?
If you are an experienced sales leader who enjoys motivating a high performing sales team to elevate and continue to push the boundaries of how wide a reach this organisation can have in reaching their patient population. This role could be a great fit for you!
We are partnered with a global pharmaceutical company, who are at the forefront of pharmaceutical innovation in therapeutic areas such as Infectious Diseases, Oncology and Immunology. They are searching for a Chief Commercial Officer to manage the Oncology business unit across the United States
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement strategy for brand strategy, sales direction and training initiatives.
- Overseeing the launch of a new product in 2025
- Oversees account-based selling.
- Develop and provide quantitative & qualitative regional business plans.
- Drive growth in sales across product portfolio
- Maintain key relationships with stakeholders.
- Educational background in Business or Life Science.
- Several years of leadership experience within Pharma, Biotech or Life Sciences.
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional teams.
- Broad knowledge of within Oncology.
If you would like to speak about this position further, feel free to reach out to Zainab Adekunle on email@example.com or +442075510732