Job Title: Cell Therapy Specialist (Manufacturing Operator)
Work Structure: Day and evening shift cycle, 4-days on and 2 days off.
Pay rate: €44,000 - €47,000/annum
Benefits: Shift Allowance and Travel allowance
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Overview: Join our client, a leading Biotechnology company, as a Cell Therapy Specialist (Manufacturing Operator). You'll be joining a company that specialise in creating individualised immunotherapy products with the use of cell therapy. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with clean-room and GMP experience in a manufacturing pharmaceutical/Biotechnology environment!
Some of the responsibilities for the Cell Therapy Specialist (Manufacturing Operator) may include:
- Assisting in the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), batch records, deviations and change controls
- Work closely within a team in a GMP environment
- Conduct tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical products within clean-rooms or a sterile environment
- Following batch records and SOPs
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Requires Bachelor's degree and/or advanced degree or 3 or more years of cGMP experience in a manufacturing pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment
- Cell culture processing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products, aseptic processing, cell culture products
- Strict adherence to SOPs and cGMP regulations, the ability to accurately complete documentation associated with clinical manufacturing
- Excellent aseptic/sterile techniques
- Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis
- Ability to think critically, and demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Ability to work off-shift and extra hours as required
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus
- Prior experience with cell culture, with cell culture equipment including Wave bio-reactors
- Experience with handling and propagation of human primary cells, including T cells
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727