Job Title: Cell Therapy Specialist
Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift pattern: 4 days on, 2 days off
Please note: to be eligible to apply for this role, you must have right to work in the EU, we do not offer any support with VISA sponsorship.
i-Pharm Consulting are representing a leading global biotechnology company who are seeking highly motivated individuals to be part of a team that works on innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment in their state-of-the-art facility close to Amsterdam, NL.
You will be responsible for media preparation, material staging, waste handling, sample delivery, visual inspection/cryopreservation of drug product in a cGMP manufacturing facility. In this fast paced, challenging yet rewarding role, you will be ensuring components are adequately supplied to follow the production schedule, and due to the nature of the starting material (patient cells) this role requires high level of proficiency and ownership of the process.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- To perform tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical and commercial products following batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in B, D and CNC grade areas.
- To work as part of a dedicated and committed team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Product Sciences, Material Management, and Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
- To assist in optimization of SOPs and Batch records, revise existing Manufacturing Batch Records, WIs to support process improvements and maintain GMP compliance.
- Assist in investigations required to manage deviations and managing change controls.
- Comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations; accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- To ensure a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output and maintain cleanroom in an optimal state.
- To continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline
- One year minimum experience in cGMP manufacturing pharma/biotech environment
- Previous experience with cell therapy products and/or cell culture processing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products, aseptic processing, cell culture products