An opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing life-science business at the forefront of patient recruitment software for clinical trials.
This company are firmly established in the life-sciences industry with a branching across the field of clinical trials, including lab businesses and software solutions, making them a leading force in this dynamic industry.
The life-science industry is one of the fastest growing in Australia, showing a 40% growth over the last two years and market valued at $150 billion - one of the few industries continuing to grow over the covid-19 outbreak, testimony to the security of the industry.
This role is a great opportunity for any individuals with a passion for science with the opportunity to be part of the life sciences sector without requiring a medical degree. As they continue to expand, they are seeking a dedicated Call Centre Manager/Snr Manager to lead the team.
You will play a pivotal role in the operational success of our call centre, which is set to expand to 40 employees. While the role is operationally focused, including overseeing results and processes, you should also be prepared to lead by example.
- Manage and provide guidance to two team leaders, each overseeing a team of 20 professionals.
- Oversee the daily operations of the call centre, ensuring results are met and processes run smoothly.
- Collaborate with team leaders to optimise performance and achieve targets.
- Liaise with the Business Development side of the company, taking on additional responsibilities in this area.
- Previous experience in a managerial role, demonstrating leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead by example.
- Willingness to handle inbound and outbound calls when needed.
- Experience in a generic industry is acceptable.
Apply now, or contact Dana Sarkissian on 02 8310 5842 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Associated keywords: Call Centre, Call Centre Manager, Team Leader, Patient Recruitment Software, Clinical Trials, Medical Research, Operations, Staff Management, Team Management, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Business Development, Management Experience, Leadership, Office Culture, Melbourne, Managerial Role, Performance Metrics, Bonus/Commission, Resume Submission, Board Members, Life Sciences, Lab Businesses, Software Solutions, Healthcare Industry, Operational Efficiency, Team Performance, Call Centre Operations, Office Location, CEO Involvement.