i-Pharm Consulting are partnered with a successful Integrated Drug Discovery services group looking to expand their Business Development team within Europe.
The group have a successful track record of bringing new drugs to market and into clinical development, with a strong scientific pedigree and reputation. Through collaborations with organisations across Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and academic sectors they are able to accelerate drug discovery from target validation and hit identification through to candidate nomination.
We are seeking self-motivated, success driven individuals who are well networked in the life science (biotech) industry in Europe. You'll be working remotely and independently (with support from the team), building strong relationships across your geographical remit.
- Achieving an agreed annual sales and revenue target and growth of business in the European life science sector.
- Establishing an in-depth knowledge of the business's services and platforms and the ability to present them to potential clients.
- Designing and executing a business plan for the territory, identifying key target organisations and decision makers as well as relevant services for those organisations and individuals.
- Building effective relationships with decision makers, developing client loyalty, and expanding the current network of contacts.
- Generating a pipeline of opportunities for new and existing business and driving the sales process through to close.
- Representing the company at relevant industry and scientific conferences, meetings etc.
- Pro-actively monitoring the life science market, providing regular market updates.
- Effectively use the CRM (Salesforce) to efficiently track opportunities and proposals.
- Supporting the Project Management Scientific teams with proposals.
- When necessary, attending project meetings to handle any business-related issues such as changes in scope.
- Selling strategically, applying appropriate business models to secure sales.
Who we're looking for:
- Experience in selling Drug Discovery or Product Development services
- Minimum of BSc in a scientific subject
- Fluent in English
- Proven sales track record in life sciences industry
You must already have working rights for the UK and be located in the UK for this role as no visa sponsorship is available.