Title: Associate Quality Specialist (Quality Systems)
Contract Length: 11 Months
Pay rate: 36 - €42/hour
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 39H/W.
Location: Co. Cork, Ireland
Our client is looking for a Associate Quality Specialist (Quality Systems) to provide Quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems across their bio-pharmaceuticals manufacturing facility.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Associate Quality Specialist (Quality Systems) will include:
- Provides to the site knowledge and experience in Quality Systems.
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement, and execute tasks.
- Deviation Management & Change Control approval.
- Ensures supply of high-quality product through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site.
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality).
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation.
- 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Quality Assurance SME knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required.
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to work and succeed within teams as well as leading small project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the completion of tasks.
- Proven track record of providing independent Quality support to the site.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, auditors, cross functional teams by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels.
- Proven decision-making capability with full accountability and responsibility.
- Energetic with proactive & positive attitude.
- Demonstrated coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727