Assistive Technology Specialist, Wheelchair & Seating Devices, QLD
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of seating and mobility products in ANZ.
Due to continuous growth, they require an experienced Account Manager to join their team in QLD, this is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company which offers long-term career opportunities.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- You are a driven sales professional with a background within the assistive technology space
- You have experience demonstrating assistive technology equipment in both adults and paediatrics
- You are confident in presenting information on complex wheelchair, seating & mobility products
- You are comfortable travelling the QLD territory using the company vehicle
- A background within the occupational or physiotherapy space would be highly desirable
- You radiate positivity and have a genuine passion for improving the lives of others
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a recognised mobility/ medical device company in a sales capacity, with long-term career opportunities
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Ideally previous sales experience, however the right attitude and drive is essential
- Ability to understand patients' needs and concerns to maximise potential sales opportunities
- Must develop strong understanding of company ethos and become a product champion
- Ideally coming from a background in Occupational Therapy
- Strong understanding of wheelchairs, seating & mobility products
- Bachelor's degree in Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or general Science
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Company vehicle
- High earning potential with commission element
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please email an updated resume to James McCune on email@example.com