Title: Aseptic Process Lead
Contract Length: 11 Months
Pay rate: €36 - €42/hour
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 39H/W. 2 -3 days on-site/week.
Location: Carlow, Ireland
Our client is looking for a Aseptic Process Lead to join the fill/finish bio-pharmaceuticals facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Aseptic Excellence and Sterility Assurance within the site.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Aseptic Process Lead will include:
- Provide cross-functional development and technical expertise to operations team on the aseptic manufacture of biologics and vaccines for our site. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with our company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Serve as COE in Sterile Council and Sterile CoP and provide input to network sterile standards and guidelines
- Support team member training/development needs and ensure all receive appropriate training
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 year's operations experience in a sterile manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to coach and lead change
- Strong Knowledge of Sterile Manufacturing Processes with a focus on delivery and results within highly regulated controlled environment
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
Get in touch to discuss this role!
My number is 020 7 551 0727