Main responsibility is to educate, train, and provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and hospital personnel on the use of the company's products and services, maximising product efficiency and usage.
Products in the field operate across the following surgical disciplines:
- ENT & CMF
- Intraoperative imaging
- Digital OR solutions
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Biomedical Engineer in Medical Devices
- Located in Brisbane, QLD
This is a hybrid role doing Technical and Clinical work for the company's surgical portfolio.
- The clinical side is spent in theatre helping surgeons, nurses, technicians, and radiographers operate our systems, including training and clinical case support. Typically, you would be working with Neurosurgery, spinal surgery (neuro and ortho) and ENT.
- The technical side is repairing the navigation systems and repairing cone beam CT scanners.
- Perform system installations.
- Perform clinical demonstrations and trials.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of equipment
- Complete documentation in a timely manner (service reports, acceptance protocols etc)
- Develop and execute sales strategy together with Area Sales Representative.
- Software updates and installations.
- Promote updates/upgrades and service contracts (in cooperation with Customer Service)
- Visit all assigned warranty and service contract customers (frequency depending on customer)
- Report and document complaints and product enhancement requests to Product Support Management
- Self-planning, organisation, and implementation of all service activities according to our policies
- Attend necessary training's, meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote products and services.
- Working in operating theatre during surgery required
- Police Check and Working with Children Check required.
- Some after hours and weekend work is required.
- Work from home office required.
- QLD Driver's License
- Some domestic travel required to support team.
- International travel for training