Account Manager - Rehab & Mobility equipment - Bathurst
Our client is a leading supplier of rehab and mobility products including walkers, scooters, wheelchairs and general mobility aids. Due to continuous growth, they require an Account Manager to join their team in Bathurst. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company which offers long-term career opportunities. This is a full-time position.
Outstanding opportunity for a motivated professional to join a leading mobility and rehab equipment company in Bathurst. The role involves working closely with Occupational Therapists to recommend suitable products to customers with mobility issues. The successful Account Manager will become an expert in our product portfolio, offering equipment trials to customers and using their expertise to recommend relevant and suitable products to aid mobility issues.
While a good attitude and eagerness to learn are the most important attributes, we are interested to speak with candidates who have a keen interest in anatomy and mobility. A Degree or training in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Nursing or general Life Sciences is highly revered and will give you a strong foundation when learning the equipment portfolio. You must be a passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed.
The Account Manager will be competitive with a desire to improve people's lives by recommending quality products including powerchairs, wheelchairs, seating & mobility products. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a recognised mobility/ medical device company in a sales capacity, with long-term career opportunities available.
- Ideally previous medical sales or clinical experience, however the right attitude and drive is the most important requirement
- Ability to understand clients' needs and concerns to maximise potential sales opportunities
- Must develop strong understanding of company ethos and become a product champion
- Ability to travel to regularly within your assigned territory
- An interest in Anatomy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Nursing is highly regarded
- Interest in wheelchairs, seating & mobility products and a keen desire to improve people's lives
- Ability to analyse clients and maximize potential sales opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or general Science
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including basic salary, company vehicle and bonus
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please email an updated resume to Associate Director James McCune on email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, James is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.