My client is a European, global CDMO, who has been being on market since ca. 20 years.
Through him some drug originators could already bring 4 new medicinal products successfully on the market, where my customer took over the whole development process.
After these success stories, my client's company has been experiencing a significant increase in his revenue. The next goal of his global strategy is enhancing his presence in Europe, particularly in the DACH-Region.
To support the company at this, I am currently looking for a new Senior Business Development Manager.
In this function you are on one hand responsible for the management of the existing client basis, whilst on the other hand you are responsible for identifying new potential customers, with whom you get proactively in touch.
As the firm is currently focused on innovative drugs, you will learn the newest technologies in order to properly sell the company's services, and will also have strong contact with the most interesting business in the DACH-Region, e. g. Biotech-Firms.
Within the biotech space there are plenty opportunities for growing. Just few figures about: In 2022 only the German biotech industry spent 3,33 Mrd. EURO for new R&D activities.
You will join a highly profitable market, where my client wants to have a big impact. If you can prove yourself in this position, there will be several development opportunities within the company!
If you feel interested in principle, do not hesitate to get in touch today for more information.
- Market analysis for identifying potential new customers within the DACH pharmaceutical industry
- Proactive contact with decision-makers on the customer side
- Close collaboration with the inside sales team regarding the preparation of compelling business proposals
- Conduct presentations on-site with the customer
- Willingness to travel
- Development of existing customer base
Location: Remote, if your place of residence is in Germany or in Austria or in Switzerland
Contract Type: Permanent Position. You will be directly hired by my client
Starting Date: According to your notice period
- On behalf of a pharmaceutical CMO or CDMO, you have been responsible for acquiring new customers for several years, most of whom are pharmaceutical companies within the DACH-Region.
- Your place of residence is in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland
- Excitement for an international work environment
- Proactive and solution-oriented work mentality
My Contact Details
Dr. Emma Fleury, i-Pharm Consulting GmbH
Take a look at my client and candidate´s recommendation in my Linkedin´s profile:
I really appreciate all applications, however I have to inform that due to the high candidacies´numbers I am not able to guarantee feedback, if your profile does not fulfill the most important requirements above. In this case, let us try the next time!