Senior Recruitment Consultant - London, UK
Are you someone who thrives in a result driven environment? Do you like working within a fast-paced and fun culture? Are you someone who is ambitious and who wants to grow their career? Then this could be the right role for you!
Who we are:
We aren't your normal recruitment agency we consult with industry leaders within the Global Life Sciences sector. We focus on building lasting relationships with both clients and candidates in order to bring top talent to the world of science.
i-Pharm Consulting is a leading global recruitment company specialising in the placement of Life Science & Pharmaceutical professionals, established in 2008 with offices in New York, Charlotte, London, Munich, and Sydney. We invest in the best directors in the Industry globally that provide their employees with clear direction, mentorship, and development.
For the right candidate there are massive opportunities to grow and develop their career and crave out and area of the business for themselves.
We are able to offer and uncapped commission scheme, a tailored learning and develop program for the whole of your career as well as international incentive trips.
What we can offer:
- Fast track progression into leadership and management
- Uncapped commission scheme - make money on everything you bill
- Mentors - Learn from market leaders
- International incentive trips - Tokyo (rugby world cup), LA, Cuba and most European cities
- Fun, down to earth and approachable culture
- Rapidly growing offices
- Business development - lead generation, cold calling, nurturing and maintaining new and existing business
- Candidate management - posting job adverts, proactive candidate sourcing, interviewing
- Negotiating deals with clients and candidates
- Stakeholder management
- Experience within a 360-recruitment role on either a perm or contract desk
- You must enjoy selling and want to have a career in sales
- Ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously
- Strong communicator with excellent Negotiating and influencing skills
- Degree educated ideally
If this is something that you are interested to explore, please apply now. For more information, please contact Liana Nobile on 332-230-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.