Territory Manager - Scientific Equipment
Salary - Base Salary $90,000 - $115,000 + Super + Car Allowance + Commission
Our client is a leading scientific equipment and services provider with expertise in vacuum related products, analytical instrumentation, and life science laboratory equipment.
This company is seeking a Territory Manager to cover QLD and NT with a strong focus on Brisbane metro.
- Manage the sales process for the assigned territory and achieve sales targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers while identifying new business opportunities.
- Provide product demonstrations, technical support, and training to customers.
- Attend scientific conferences and exhibitions to promote our products and services.
- Provide market feedback to the sales and marketing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Physics or Chemistry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in scientific sales selling into the academia space.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets and managing a sales territory.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of scientific equipment and services in the areas of leak detection, electron microscopy, surface characterization, microanalysis, high energy physics, quantum physics, thin film deposition, nanotechnology, chemistry, analytical instrumentation, and life science.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned territory.
- More exposure and autonomy in building the territory how you want, with little red tape and reporting directly to the National Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to create something special with your vision and territory plans
- As the company grows you will have the opportunity to move into a specialist role (if desired)
- Work with highly regarded professionals along with the top class, one to one product training provided
- Realistic and achievable career progression within this company
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please email and updated resume to Associated Director James McCune at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT i-PARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Life Sciences industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain & Logistics and Bioinformatics.